Recoveries Agents x 15
Start Date: 19/10/2021 | End Date: 31/12/2021
Department / Location:
Contact Centre, Leeds / Homeworking
Hours of Work*:
35 hours a week
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour unpaid break for lunch
No late nights
No bank holidays
*Working pattern may change in the future according to workloads so flexibility is required.
£19,500 per annum
To maximise collections returns for our varied client base by understanding the customer’s circumstances and ensuring that all actions achieve the best outcome for the customer and our clients.
- Dealing with Inbound and Outbound telephone calls and correspondence to ensure that client service levels are achieved
- Negotiating payment arrangements with customers or their authorised representatives
- Ensuring that the business remains compliant with Client and regulatory requirements
- Using an automated dialling system to ensure maximum contact
- Ensure complaints, statutory requests and adhoc queries are handled to a high standard
- Any other ad hoc tasks as directed by your line manager
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Reliable, flexible and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a fast paced collections or customer service role is essential
- Good negotiation / objection handling skills is desirable
- Sound PC literacy including competent use of Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- A professional telephone manner is essential
As one of the UK’s largest law firms focused solely on the recovery of debt, we appreciate the role we play in representing the industry and our clients to deliver real commercial results whilst preserving customer relationships. That’s why year on year we have been recognised as one of the top tier firms in the UK by leading independent legal directory, The Legal 500.
We are also part of the Arrow Global Group a European based regulated business operating in five different geographies, with over 9 million customer accounts, delivering strong financial returns. Our Purpose - building better financial futures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to making their service personalised and client focused by being transparent and delivering tailored solutions. Our office is based in Leeds City Centre in a great location close to local shops, bars, restaurants and transport links.
Your usual place of work will be Leeds. The Company may however require you to work from your home address for all or part of your working week. This means that you have two places of work, your office base and your home address. You must have reliable internet connection at your home address.
What we can offer you…
Apply now for a chance to craft your own career path and join our talented teams. You’ll receive fantastic training and support, and a fantastic working environment too!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent annual bonus scheme:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Length of service holidays (1 day per year up to 5 years)
- Life assurance pay 4 x annual salary
- Company sick pay (10 days in a rolling 12 months)
- Income protection paid by the company
- Private medical insurance paid by the company (classed as a benefit in kind)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme matching 5%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus flexible benefits available to purchase including dental plan, gadget scheme, buy and sell holidays, gymflex and give as you earn.
We also have an employee recognition scheme and our charity foundation that allows employees to nominate as many registered charities as they like to receive a donation of up to £500 each.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority - we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening.